Safe and comfortable supervised play and exercise environment. Your dog will have plenty of play time and also time to take a nap on comfortable beds. All of the play time inside and outside are supervised. We will provide a report card every day telling you what your pet did during the day. We provide fresh clean water and if your dog needs to be fed during the day we can accommodate that as well. If there is an emergency concerning your dog, you will be contacted immediately. If you can’t be reached and your dog needs emergency care he/she will be taken to Portage Animal Hospital.
Doggie daycare hours of operation:
- Monday through Friday 7am-6pm
There will be a $5 late fee for each 10 minutes that any dog is left after 6pm.
Requirements for dogs attending doggie daycare:
- Your dog must be at least 12 weeks of age.
- If your dog is older than 6 months they must be spayed or neutered.
- Your dog must be current on all vaccinations, including bordetella (kennel cough).
- Your dog must be in overall good health.
- Your dog needs to be on a scheduled flea and tick prevention program.
- Your dog needs to be friendly with other dogs and people.
- Your dog needs to be non-possessive of toys and non-territorial.
Required documentation before first day of doggie daycare:
- Completed registration form.
- Signed owner agreement.
- Copy of your dog’s vaccination records.
- Completed emergency card.
Prices for doggie daycare:
Multiple day passes are valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. Payments for passes are due in advance. We recommend making reservations. Owners will be charged for no-shows.
- One day fee $20 per day
- 5-day pass $19 per day ($95)
- 10-day pass $18 per day ($180)
- 20-day pass $17 per day ($340)
- Additional dogs $13 each
- Half-day fee $13 (4 hours or less)